Our client is a leading intimate apparel brand to the UK and International market. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Territory Sales Executive into their business to cover the South East of England.
Territory Sales Executive - The Role:
- To provide knowledgeable, excellent service with regular contact with all customers within the South-East Territory
- Develop relationships, promote, and sell product to customers within the territory
- Drive sales both with existing customers and through prospecting and developing new business
- Present new collections and core range products to increase line extensions
- Respond to customer queries with specialist advice or information
- Help to prepare sales campaigns and brand promotions
- Take responsibility for quotations, budgets, payments and credit control
Territory Sales Executive - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must have sales experience working with independent stores
- You must be customer focused, a strong relationship builder and able to grasp the technical nature of the products
- Communication and influencing skills are essential
- You will be organised, methodical and proactive, able to manage your own workload and work to deadlines
- A flexible, team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Must be prepared to travel extensively - ideally you will be already based close to the M25
Territory Sales Executive - The Package:
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience.
- Company car
- Many other benefits
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive dependant on experience