Textile Designer for Soft Furnishings
If designing stylish on trend prints across a variety of home textiles products gets your pulse raising, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a creative and experienced Textile Designer for a leading supplier to the best names on the UK high street for a six-month contract.
Only applications accompanied by a portfolio can be considered. If you are unable to attach your portfolio at the time of application please send separately via email to: email@example.com
Leading Manufacturer of home textiles with sustained and an impressive rate of growth since it first started trading, exciting opportunity for a talented Textile Designer.
Factory in Pakistan with Design office in Manchester supplying to Asda/Tesco/Primark/ Next/ M&S
Textile Designer – The Role:
- Creative, fast fashion and highly trend led textile print based role working closely with the home interiors designers, buyers and merchandisers in the team to provide the most forward thinking and innovative new design concepts for home textiles.
- Carry out trend research and create exciting prints to be used over a variety of end products such as curtains, throws, bedding, cushions and rugs.
Textile Designer – The Candidate:
- Passionate about designing prints across a variety of homeware products and home textiles.
- Highly fashion focused and trend led with proven experience of working with fast fashion UK High Street and Volume retailers.
- Understanding fabric composition and how prints/graphics react to different fabric bases would be a distinct advantage
- Strong CAD skills across Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.
- This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a short-term position within a rapidly growing business.
Please apply with your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting reference 11840 PP
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of