Our client is one of the largest producers of workwear and PPE Fabrics in the UK and export global to over 75 countries. They have over a 125 years experience of textile processing and furnishing, specialising in the development of fabrics and finishes with exceptional performance in the most demanding workplace environments. As a result they have a reputation for innovation and technical breakthroughs. They are currently looking for a Total Quality Manager to join their team in Lancashire.
Total Quality Manager - The Role:
- To establish and drive forward from a senior level perspective a TQM culture aligned to satisfy customer needs whilst minimising negative variances and maximising profit margin on the factory floor.
- Report into the Quality Director and work alongside other senior members of the business to achieve results for the benefit of the business.
- As well as internal system improvements visit and work with suppliers and stakeholders to introduce a systematic introduction of the most modern methods and techniques to the working environment.
- Be able to deliver culture change at all levels within the business along with the ability to motivate, mentor and engage with employees.
Total Quality Manager - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate will have a well-established career in the development of Total Quality Management.
- The candidate will be very well versed in all the most modern methods and techniques and able to develop them in a working environment.
- A proven track record in the management of TQM techniques and processes designed, applied, measured and audited to a high level of success showing significant reductions in the overall "Cost of Quality" and in a fast moving and dynamic manufacturing environment will be essential.
- The candidate will be an individual with a strong but warm and persuasive personality who is both determined and resilient with excellent interpersonal skills.
- At least 1 year of experience within Dyeing and Finishing.
Total Quality Manager - The Package:
- A competitive salary and generous pension.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.