Luxury retailer looking for an experienced marketing manager to work with it's numerous licensing, franchisee and wholesale partners.
A great opportunity to step into a role that is both creative and strategic involving all aspects of marketing,
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a great luxury business with a global impact and outreach this is the role for you
This role is responsible for developing, and executing the marketing strategy for the franchisee business across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. As well as liaising with licensing business partners
• To be the main point of contact for all franchisee, licensed and wholesale partners
• Manage partners’ seasonal marketing plans and budgets.
• Support to the trade marketing director across all franchisee, licensee and wholesale activities.
• Conceptualizing, managing and executing innovative brand marketing projects to completion, influencing to drive results.
• Establish regional and local partners market insights, to inform the global team of market nuances,
• Responsible for driving local media plans (outdoor, print and digital) for partners.
• Coordinate email participation of franchisee partners and global CRM team.
.EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Previous marketing experience preferably in the luxury sector
• Proven success in planning and delivering campaigns – international marketing experience/emerging markets
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PPT
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
If interested in this role, apply with your CV.
up to £45,000