Trainee Import Manager / Merchandiser - 11937.2MM
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, well-established business importing private label and own brand apparel and accessories. You will be joining a small but passionate team, in a fast-paced fashion environment.
Trainee Import Manager / Merchandiser - The role:
- You will manage the development process and ensure full and actuate tech pack data is submitted for development.
- Manage and assess quality and fit with the technical teams
- Work with the Design Teams to manage approvals and sign off of samples (liaising with customer and factories)
- Maintain the Critical Path and adhere to all key dates
- Raising POs and managing the process through to shipment
- Managing your own workload
Trainee Import Manager / Merchandiser - The Person:
- You will have some knowledge of importing and critical path management, from industry experience or placement
- You ill be open minded and willing to learn
- You will have an eye for detail and be adaptable to work with varied product areas
- You will be a team player, able to manage your time efficiently
- You will have a good working knowledge of Excel (V-look ups and Pivot tables) and Microsoft software.
- You will have some industry knowledge and understanding of fabrics and garment construction
- Ideally you will have some work experience as an import merchandiser or similar
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If you have any trouble with your submission, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.