Uniform Sales Manager
London / Midlands / Homebased
This role is work for an established tailoring manufacturer with proven experience in supplying the retail market, and are now looking to expand their UK & European Uniform/Corporatewear business.
They are recruiting for a dynamic sales/business development manager who will target and develop accounts within leading providers, 3rd party distributors, corporate business or direct to end customer. An understanding of tailoring or suiting is essential.
With access to a London office, this role has flexibility to be part London/home based.
Uniform Sales Manager – Tailoring & Suiting – The Position:
- To target, develop and build relationships with new and existing customers
- Monitor and analyse the competitive market place, know your strengths
- Manage sample development and present to customers
- Negotiating costs and delivery dates with the customer
- Handle contracts and tendering process
- Communicate daily with teams in regional head offices
Uniform Sales Manager – Tailoring & Suiting – The Candidate:
- Proven experience background in a similar role, and an ability to open new doors.
- Knowledge of the uniform/corporatewear market
- Experience in selling suiting, tailoring or trousers
- A knowledge of garment construction, fabrics, qualities, manufacturing and production process
- Experience of tendering would be advantageous
- Confident presentation skills, ability to lead meetings and deliver projects from start to finish
- A strong negotiator, and drive for new business
- Ability to work with teams UK/offshore based
- Full clean driving licence/ability to travel
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11703 AA.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.