Fancy joining one of the fastest growing Womenswear brands?
They are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their young and hungry team in their London offices. Supporting the Senior Digital Designer across various UX projects you will be required to develop new features of the site to improve the customer’s online experience as well as support other designers by creating digital collateral and maintain the sites production.
Additionally you will work closely with the Head of Digital to design digital screens for retail stores as well as the Editorial Manager to help create engaging content for the group’s social channels.
UX/UI Designer- The Role
- Generate digital assets from brief, to deadline and in line with the companies Brand Guidelines
- Assist in creating and adapting digital marketing campaign collateral for online
- Assist in maintaining the upkeep and production of our websites by optimising, uploading and publishing all content in accordance with website and online marketing publishing schedules
- To check updates in multiple test environments and take responsibility for keeping the standards of our multiple online channels at a consistently high level
- Work with the Head of Digital to oversee creation of digital campaign
- Guide Senior Graphic Designer in the creation and production of digital assets for the brands’ websites and email campaigns as well as UX based projects
- Interpret briefs and think creatively to develop new innovative ideas and concepts
- Work with our UX agency to assess the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Participate in user testing and synthesis sessions with our UX agency
- Develop high quality, detailed wireframes, mock-ups, clickable coded prototypes, and designs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Support the Senior Digital Designer on developing new aspects of the website
- Ensuring all designs are to a high standard and exploring new ways to keep the brands assets fresh and up to date
- Review competitors and keep up-to-date with the latest web design trends to constantly improve the look and feel of the websites
- Support Content and Digital Marketing by creating various social assets
- Work with the Email Marketing and other Digital Design to develop new email templates, styling and functionality
- Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by management from time to time
- Assisting the team by creating internal assets such as media decks, presentations and proposals
UX/UI Designer- The Person
- 3.5 year+ digital design experience
- Have a strong understanding of UI and UX design principles and techniques
- Experience in MVT/AB testing
- Proficiency using all major design tools in the Adobe Creative Suite. In particular XD, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, Dreamweaver, InDesign and Illustrator
- Solid experience in motion graphics and video editing. Good HTML and CSS skills, especially in respect of web standards best practice
- Experience of working with a Content Management System
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task, work at pace and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Be able to use your initiative and prioritise your workload
- Solid knowledge and understanding of mobile, iOS, Android and responsive web platforms
If this could be you please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV to- firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.