Are you and experienced Vetigraph Pattern Cutter looking for a new opportunity? My client has a strong reputation as a design led and fashion forward supplier, and they are currently going through a really exciting period of growth.
As part of their growth plans, they are now in urgent need of a Creative Pattern Cutter with Vetigraph experience.
As a specialist in the fashion business, my client has an in-house technical team which is where this position has arisen.
To be successful, you must have experience in the following:
- Creating 1st patterns, carrying out amendments to take pattern to production with the addition of sampling patterns
- Work with designers to develop garments from the original sketch
- Checking fits, sealers and production samples
- Develop blocks, patterns, toiles & seam charts
- Creating spec packs for factories
- Measuring Samples
- Checking the quality of garments
- Ensure patterns are clean and production ready!
This is a really exciting opportunity to join an amazing team.
We regret due to high volume, only successful candidates will be contacted.