Leading jewellery brand, who are expanding, are looking for a freelance creative Visual Merchandising Designer who has proven previous experience working with jewellery brands. Within this role you will work closely with our creative and wholesale teams to redesign our instore visual displays.
**** This is not a VM Manager role, it's a Designer role - someone that can design the VM for the brand and do the specs, not manage someone else doing the specs ****
- Define, design, and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy covering Wholesale, Concessions, Pop Ups, Retail, Events & Trunk Shows.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that reflect the brands DNA.
- Work with the Wholesale and Creative teams to redesign and reimagine the current visual displays.
- Oversee the production, material selection and monitor costs and work within budget.
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements.
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ Years working as a visual merchandising designer for jewellery brands or similar role.
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools.
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Creative and innovative thinker.
This is a freelance role, starting ASAP on an ongoing basis.