A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands in North London.
They are looking for a bright, proactive and personable person to join their business as a Wholesale Account Manager. Working with some of the biggest retailers in the UK and Internationally, you will be responsible for nurturing those relationships as well as continuously maximising on sales.
Wholesale Account Manager - The Responsibilities:
- Work closely with both UK and International Accounts
- Conduct buying meetings
- Create your own Critical Path and manage key deadlines
- Monitor deliveries and communicate any delays to customers
- Selecting product with buyers
- Suggest ways of reducing the price of the garment without compensating on aesthetic
- Ensuring development meets stockists requirements
- Following and tracking orders from suppliers
- Ensuring delivery dates are met
- Preparing appropriate documentation for incoming & outgoing deliveries
- Reporting to the Directors & Senior Management on progress/sales/orders
- Uploading product into concessions
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Continuously nurture relationships with buyers
Wholesale Account Manager - The Role:
- Critical path management / Excel / Speed / Proactivity / Organisation
- Has experience of costing garments- fabric/ make/ freight/ duty etc
- Proven account management skills
- Good understanding of figures and analysis
- Strong visual communication & presentation skills
- Strong affinity with fashion and trends
- Genuine passion for customers, retail, fashion, brand and product
- A self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination – a good sense of humour also helps!
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting reference 11650 JJ.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent on experience
03303 350 195