As Wholesale Admin Assistant you support the women's denim and contemporary fashion team or the luxury homeware team with day-to-day and seasonal sales administration.
You will need to have strong attention to detail, an eye for accuracy and be super organised with a passion for contemporary luxury, sustainable and ethical fashion and/or homeware with understated design, craftsmanship and quality as central pillars.
The successful candidates will have 1-2 years of experience involving administration and be interested in stepping on to a career path towards becoming a junior wholesale account manager in luxury and contemporary fashion and/or homeware.
- Assist with the administrative support of international and domestic sales.
- Researching new markets and prospecting stores to continue brand growth working with the head of department or director.
- Update the database regularly to ensure accurate contact and brand details are held at all times.
- Organise collection samples from receiving, visual merchandising and return of the collections.
- Prepare paperwork for seasonal sales campaigns including price lists, line sheets and order forms.
- Order entry onto the system (NuOrder).
- Work closely with the head of department or director in supporting both the brand and the retailers.
- Competitor analysis to ensure the brand has a commercial product offering at the right price point and is presented in the most effective way.
- Monitor sell-through in existing stores and help organise stock swaps and returns as required.
- Assist with the preparation of training packs and brand information for outreach to stores.
- University graduate with a passion for the creative industries and a natural aptitude for administration, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum 1-2 years of industry experience through internships or a first job with demonstrable administration skills.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively to deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly when dealing with an international, multi-lingual client base.
- Naturally analytical and methodical.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including intermediate Excel ability.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload effectively.
- A people person and a positive, flexible team player.
- Flexibility to work longer hours during the selling season with the potential to travel abroad.
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages is a plus but not a necessity.
- Performance-related bonus up to 20% salary
- 22 days holiday (which increases with each year of service + 8 Bank holidays)
- Clothing allowance
- Private healthcare
- Ride to work scheme