A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands in North London.
They are looking for a bright, proactive and personable person to join their business as a Wholesale Administration Assistant. Working with some of the biggest retailers in the UK and Internationally, you will be responsible for assisting the Wholesale Manager in nurturing those relationships as well as continuously maximising on sales.
This position would ideally suit a Graduate who is looking to embark on an exciting career in production and sales!!
Wholesale Administration Assistant (North London) - The Responsibilities:
- Critical path & delivery tracker management
- Selecting product with buyers
- Ensuring development meets stockists requirements
- Following and tracking orders from suppliers
- Ensuring delivery dates are met
- Preparing appropriate documentation for incoming & outgoing deliveries
- Assistant the Head of Wholesale in reporting to the Directors on progress/sales/orders
- Uploading product into concessions
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
Wholesale Administration Assistant (North London) - The Role:
- Placement/ Internship experience with proven admin support
- Proven organisational skills
- Good understanding of figures and analysis
- Strong visual communication & presentation skills
- Strong affinity with fashion and trends
- Genuine passion for customers, retail, fashion, brand and product
- A self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination – a good sense of humour also helps!
This is a great opportunity that does not want to be missed.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
£Dependent on Experience
03303 350 195