You will be working for one of the most experienced fashion companies in the UK market responsible for developing some of the most prestigious names in the contemporary market and combining a high level of product expertise with an intimate knowledge of the UK customer base.
This is a superb opportunity for a Wholesale Admin Assistant to join their dedicated team, in return you will benefit from their invaluable reputation and being part of this ever expanding business .
The ideal candidate must ideally have previous wholesale admin experience preferably working for luxury or premium fashion brands; be highly IT competent with strong Excel skills; have previous experience working with the UK independent retailers and multi-door retailers and department stores.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to multi task effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong inclination to problem solving and an ability to think outside the box
- Exceptional time management and follow up skills
- Superior market product and brand awareness. A genuine love for and interest in fashion.
- Creative and innovative mind
- Autonomous self-starter, intuitive and proactive
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates a can do attitude in every situation
The core responsibilities are as follows:
- Communication with suppliers and international agents
- Contacting suppliers for seasonal product information
- Saving product information received from suppliers in relevant systems and updating other teams where necessary
- Ensuring all selling tools are available for the new selling season
- Sending digital sales tools and line sheets to international agents
- Digital sales tools administration
- End of season reporting
- Sales order processing / weekly sales report for international markets
- Trade show calendar management
- Supplier annual sales meeting prep
- Stock management
£24,000 - £25,000