Wholesale and Showroom Coordinator
Fashion Brand based in Central London
Your new company
A contemporary womenswear brand, based at their Central London Showroom.
Your new role
- To set up seasons and manage AS400 and NU ORDER (Training will be given)
- To keep the showroom tidy and collections correctly priced, steamed and merchandised. There is a constant need for visual merchandising within the showroom. To then relay this onto worldwide partners through videos.
- Organising product photoshoots for garments and editing imagery through Photoshop before uploading to our system.
- To keep customers up to date on style cancellations, price changes and design changes through email and letter correspondence.
- To have a good understanding of our customers stores and their store profile.
- To keep an up to date and accurate record of any customers detail changes and maintain customer account list.
- To maintain an excellent relationship with customers for whom you will be a main point of contact.
- Overseeing areas of large accounts and their systems and processing.
- To chase and to keep the purchase orders from clients up to date. Any amendments must be notified immediately to your line manager.
- To deal with all complaints, queries and reorders efficiently and professionally.
- To assist with organisation for overseas trade shows.
- To liaise with our overseas agents, helping with their queries, inputting orders, sending samples, pricelists and brochures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Needs to be bright, highly motivated and enthusiastic to work in a fast moving fashion business.
- Must have a keen interest in fashion.
- Needs to be well presented and professional at all times to clients and staff alike.
- Must have a good knowledge of Excel and Word, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc.
What you'll get in return
A starting salary of £22k + great benefits and allowances. You will also have excellent future opportunities to grow and develop.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.