This leading global distributor of Luxury eyewear which is committed to providing clients with access to the latest products to meet consumer demand is llooking for someone to support the wholesale team.
As a growing business they are constantly seeking opportunities in new markets and gaining new clients whilst being proud of their existing customer base and the networks they operate within.
The main objective of this role is to provide support to the Managing Director in all areas of the buying / sales department end to end .
The ideal candidate will have a fashion / wholesale related background, strong self-motivation communication and interpersonal skills as well as a strong work ethic and passion for product, French or Italian speaker would be highly beneficial.
Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to plan, and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines, and work under pressure. Natural relationship building skills in order to work effectively with suppliers & customers & to manage relationships with internal stakeholders.
Excellent commercial awareness in the luxury wholesale market, flexible in nature and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver.
This role will involve strategic execution of the buying / selling strategy within the wholesale luxury eyewear sector, driving performance and contributing to growth across the business.
The candidate will be responsible assisting the MD in managing current relationships with both suppliers & customers.
You will support the daily operational functions within the wholesale buying team.
You will also learn to develop key cross functional relationships with both internal and external partners, managed warehouses in UK – US – Italy, end to end logistics.
Provide administrative support to the buying team covering all classes issues / queries / support.
Responsible for creating customer offers, product lists & financials
Purchase order placement: Accurately keying Customers orders
PO tracking and packing management: ensure PO’s are delivered in on time in order to meet customers PO deadlines and strict packing requirements.
Maintain all internal customer / supplier files with accurate information updates & financial information.
- Buying / sales & after sales & support
- Managing every supplier / customer need throughout the buying & selling process
- Assisting in managing logistics to each specific customer’s needs.
- Create customer offers, product lists & financials
- Assist in managing the daily admin duties to support our clients suppliers and the team
- Manage the creation and logging of all invoices
- Maintain Supplier / Customer files
- Assist the General Manager managing the offsite warehouses (ITALY – UK – USA)
- Assist the General Manager managing our global logistics partners and movement of goods worldwide
- A basic knowledge of accounting and finance
- In depth Knowledge of Excel & Microsoft Office
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in French or Italian
- Confident with a good, clear telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Education / Qualifications / EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a buying office within the wholesale luxury fashion industry,
e-commerce or bricks and mortar retailer.
- A Graduate of a Business or fashion degree is preferred but not essential .