This is a superb opening and newly created role to join one of the most successful fashion companies in the UK in this sector. You will be part of a dedicated team where the position of junior wholesale coordinator will offer opportunity to take ownership and lead to further progression within the wholesale operations side of the business.
As the bridge between the wholesale sales team and administrators, you will work closely with the senior wholesale coordinator and brand manager and have previous wholesale support / operations experience, preferably working for luxury or premium fashion brands and be highly IT competent with strong Excel skills. Previous experience in Microsoft Navision Dynamics and JOOR would also be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Weekly reports
- Stock management
- Communication with suppliers and internal agents
- Contacting suppliers for seasonal product information
- Saving product information received from suppliers in relevant systems and updating other teams where necessary
- Ensuring all selling tools are available for the new selling season
- End of season reporting
- Trade show calendar management
- Supplier annual sales meeting prep
- Providing support to brand manager
As well as a very competitive salary on offer, you will be based out of a fabulous work space and various benefits on offer include the cycle to work scheme, travel loan and 50% discount.
Up to £25,000