Here is a good opportunity to work in a global company and global brand in sportswear industry. You will be working in a company that is growing, financially strong and recruit people for long term and make them progress in their career.
As the Wholesale Customer Service and Production/Operations Coordinator you will play a central role linking design, development, manufacturing, sales and customer service.
You will be working with the buyers of the like of JD Sports, ASOS, Urban Outfitters and factories and suppliers in China and the Far East.
You will be also working closely with the internal design and development team, shipping team and the finance team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with factories on the lifecycle of products
- Coordinating with the product team on approvals.
- Coordinating with factories on the status of development.
- Production follow up.
- Creating Pro forma invoices.
- Coordinating with factories on everyday queries on POs /packaging /wash care Approval.
- Interfacing with product team at the Company in creating Work in Progress ("WIP") timeframe to delivery date.
- Conducting product level queries and constantly updating the WIP.
- Creating the line list.
- Working on product development season to achieve the timeline (as on WIP).
- Engaging in clearing any issues with product approval.
- Working with design team for product development.
- Engaging in clearing any potential issues at approval or shipping stage.
- Working with shipping and documentation department for closing the delivery.
- Tracking of production on to WIP report.
- Assisting in creating next season range (i.e., product development).
- Coordinating with shipping and documentation team to ensure shipment leaves on time.
- Compiling a line list with designers for the coming season and coordinate with factories on costs
- Confirmation ("SOC – Sales Order Confirmation") stage on how the colour# / Name / Style Names are assigned before uploading on PLM System) (the line list will have around 1000 lines).
- Confirming the SOC with customer (with final prices).
- Creating styles on - ERP system.
- Creating SOC / PO / PI on the ERP system.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Operations OR Account Management OR Merchandising OR Customer Service in wholesale apparel/clothing fashion company.
- Good experience in working with the buyers, design and development teams and factories and suppliers.
- Experience in working with PLM – Product Line Management System.
- Good Excel skills – including using pivot tables and v-lookup.
- Good experience in using ERP system
- Good communication skill.
- UK resident with right to work for any employer.
- Lively, friendly personality. A team worker.
Salary: Up to £33,000 DOE.