Wholesale Customer Service Representative c£31,000 + bonus Luxury Accessories Brand London
Zachary Daniels is working with a luxury brand who are looking for a French speaking Wholesale Customer Service Representative with relevant experience to join the team.
This is a great opportunity to use your language skills and work as part of a large team as a Wholesale Customer Service Representative supporting both the wholesale team and independent accounts.
The role of a Wholesale Customer Service Representative involves:
- Managing the order book from entry to delivery for multiple accounts
- Liaising with independent accounts to ensure all orders are fulfilled on time, managing any issues/delays
- Communicating effectively with independent accounts to ensure regular repeat orders and top ups are provided and attending market appointments as required
- Working closely with wholesale teams to discuss accounts regularly and highlight any areas for growth or concern
- Uploading orders onto SAP
- Maintaining and reviewing orders to ensure all details entered are accurate i.e. quantity, price, product assortment
- Monitoring shipment flow to ensure orders arrive on time
- Prepare weekly shipping update ensuring sales are reported accurately to meet forecasts
- Provide shipping documents to accounts to ensure invoices can be generated
As a Wholesale Customer Service Representative you must have gained experience in a similar wholesale role and have excellent attention to detail and communication skills. You must be logical, tenancious and be a team player.
The role of a Wholesale Customer Service Representative requires you to be fluent in English along with French. Microsoft suite and e mail are essential, SAP and logistics knowledge would be advantageous.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for fashion positions - please visit our website for more roles.
£28000.00 - £33000 per annum + bonus
01925 550 422