Wholesale Marketing Manager £47,000 + bens
Leading Premium Brand London
Zachary Daniels are working with a leading premium brand who are looking for a Wholesale Marketing Manager to join the team. With experience as a Wholesale Marketing Manager you must have previous management experience in a similar role and be ready for a new challenge.
The role of a Wholesale Marketing Manager involves:
- Maintaining the wholesale marketing calendar
- Managing a high volume of wholesale accounts, liaising regularly with c20
- Owning the wholesale marketing budgets
- Developing campaigns online, in store and events
- Ensuring all partners adhere to brand guidelines in store and on line
- Working directly with key stakeholders within the business
- Liaising with the sales teams to coordinate samples for shoots
- Managing asset distribution
- Leading, developing and managing a team of 2
The successful Wholesale Marketing Manager must be hugely passionate and knowledgeable and have held a similar role in the UK. As a Wholesale Marketing Manager you will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and peers across the business.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for PR and Marketing positions - please visit our website for more roles.