Due to continuing growth, this well renowned womenswear supplier is looking for an articulate, reactive and highly organised individual to join their production department.
Working in line with your wholesale manager and across specific accounts/ customers, you will be responsible for taking the products from initial concept right through to delivery- the main purposes being to deliver the product at the right price and at the right time.
Wholesale Merchandiser- The Role-
- Managing the order confirmation and delivery process for concession and wholesale orders, assisted by the team admin
- Prepares accurate reports
- Updates internal reports where necessary
- Makes recommendations to improve department reporting
- Reviews sales forecasts based on performance, and actions re forecasts.
- Analyses and monitors best and worst sellers and makes informed recommendations for action
- Able to make recommendations for OTB and sales adjustments based on current and historical trading patterns
- Monitor stock commitment and intake phasing
- Manage stock flow and stock levels
- Using data to optimise the sales volume and profitability of all designated product areas.
- Supporting planning of budgets by category, option count, and depth of buy based on the overall business and financial goals of the company.
- Contributes to the analysis and preparation for seasonal planning and frameworks.
- Complete lessons learnt analysis, end of month, end of quarter, end of half
- Monitors and maintains buying margin and gross profit margins as requested.
- Builds strong relationship with supplier base.
- Managing all aspects of the critical path, liaising with the factories on a daily basis to ensure on time delivery schedule
- Weekly commitment and distribution review
Wholesale Merchandiser- The Person-
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise where required
- Can confidently report to team on tasks and flag issues where found
- Attention to detail is key
- Can confidently work alone but equally thrives in a team
- Strong excel skills
- Very organised
- Good communication skills
- Keen to succeed and help in all situations
- Can think laterally and problem solve
- Be a self-starter
If you want to be part of this fast growing, exciting supplier then please get in touch- email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.