Our client is one of the key young fashion suppliers to many of the UK high street and online retailers, they are currently looking to recruit an experinced Wholesale Merchandiser to work within their sales team.
You will be working alongside Sales and Production department, liaising with Customers on thier orders from order placement through to delivery managing the critical path.
- Chase orders from the customer and update Order details on the system and in the production pack.
- Attend weekly Critical Path meetings with the production team and Garment Techs.
- Manage and update the Critical Path for the department on the system.
- Update customer after weekly Critical Path meetings,
- Establish and maintain good relationships and communication with the customers.
- Coordinate lab-dips, Strike-Offs and Bulk approvals with the customer and with the fabric mills.
- Call off Bulk fabric and Co-ordinate the delivery with the Production Team.
- Liaising with the Sales and Production team to keep your orders on track.
- Previous experience working for a supplier within the merchandising/Sales team.
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment for Fashion high street/Etailer.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent Excel knowledge.
- Be extremely organised.
- Work well as part of a team.
£26000 - £30000 per annum
020 7433 2540