Here is a great opportunity with one of the leading sportswear houses in the UK.
The company hires for long term.
Opportunity to learn and grow.
Friendly staff and management with collaborative style of working.
Entrepreneurially driven family business (over 100 years in business)
Our client, one of UK's leading Sportswear brand houses, is looking for a Wholesale Operations and Customer Service Coordinator with experience in fashion (clothing/footwear/accessories).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Upload new styles and sales order
- Upload Standard Cost
- Create sales order report for the season to maintain Margin/Order by style/Customer, factories enquiry and packing split data.
- Margin reporting (Weekly update during sales order upload and PO raised period)
- Create and send Purchase Orders
- Order submission to factories - working with sales manager and Head of Buying to resolve issues (MOQ/Mold issues) and finalize orders.
- Chase China for EMEA Fabric composition and Tariff code to upload on the ERP system
- Generate EAN codes to provide to suppliers/customers.
- Prepare/Manage packing split with instructions (units to air) by customer and relay this information to supplier prior to delivery.
- Sample management - Air Sample for Photoshoot – To create air tracker and maintain report to ensure sample orders are aired on time and available for shoot.(Requesting weekly update on details from China)
- Sales order tracker – Create & Maintain sales order tracker for the season by customer/style to ensure stocks are delivered on time and report delays to Head of Buying/Sales Manager (Requesting outstanding report from China weekly to review)
- Checking FOB prices and loading plans are accurate as per purchase order placed and packing split sent to China.
- Any ad hoc reporting and assistance to the management team as and when required (Sales report by quarter, cancellation report, margin report).
- Support sales and Marketing/Ecommerce teams in season looking at current season & historical data reporting.
- Answer queries from finance, operation, sales, marketing, ecommerce team and customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years relevant experience in Operations/Merchandising in fashion wholesale/B2B Ecommerce environment
- Good Excel Skills including pivot tables and v-lookup is essential.
- Very good organisational skills
- Good communication skill
- Good in handling multi projects
- Education – Graduate level.
Location: Shoredich, London
Salary: Excellent Market Rate
Good Salary + Discretionary Annual Bonus; Annual salary review, Company Pension Contribution, 25 days plus 8 Bank holidays annual leave.