Wholesale Operations Associate
Wholesale Operations Associate - Fashion Brand
Zachary Daniels is currently looking to recruit a Wholesale Operations Associate for one of the UK's fastest growing brands. The concept is simple, this omni-channel brand offers premium sports and athleisure wear with market leading technology to a massively growing global customer base.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Operations Associate reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for managing the key partnership relationship, order book management and forecasting to achieve the agreed business goals and KPIs for service levels, store and online order fulfilment and product life cycle targets.
- Engage with internal stakeholders (Product Development, Retail, Merchandising, Partnerships), external suppliers and partnerships to manage and challenge expectations to support collaboration and functional compliance
- Drive and deliver measurable improvement to service levels targets across the expanding stores, marketplace partners, sports team partners, online and the distribution centre
- Delivery management, working with intake and prioritising deliveries to the distribution centre
- Ability to balance between long term strategic focus and short term priorities based on customer needs.
- Manage costs within the supply chain, ensuring that processes and systems are effective to meet our needs and deliver agreed service levels.
- Be a proven experienced leader of a similar sized team and product range portfolio, ideally from an Online Retail or fashion retail background
- You will be expected to lead, challenge and influence contributing stakeholders to the success of your teams KPIs
- Experience and ability to devise, propose and deliver strategies to improve performance and results
- Build relationships with external organisations e.g. suppliers and 3rd party partners
- Work under pressure, to set deadlines and be results driven
- A full understanding of complex supply chains including sourcing from global and local suppliers
- Skills and knowledge to manage and maintain ordering systems of stock replenishment product flows from suppliers to our distribution centres and distribution centres to our stores
If you have the right experience and are interested in finding out more about the position in more detail then please apply asap.