A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands in North London.
They are looking for a bright, proactive and personable person to join their business as a Wholesale Partnership Manager. You will be reactive, fearless and hold the ability and drive to open new doors, in particular internationally. Working in close conjunction with the Account Managers you will always be looking for the next big account to be working with.
Wholesale Partnership Manager- The Responsibilities
- Be responsible for bringing on new business and wholesale partners and constantly drive sales for the business
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing accounts
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyse customer's usage of our product
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
Wholesale Partnership Manager- The Person
- Proven partnership or account management experience
- Be an ambassador for the brand and company at all times
- Hold the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Excel, Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce
If this could be you please get in touch to discuss further- firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.