Freelance / Contractor role
Your new company
This company is a contemporary womenswear brand who have taken the Ecommerce market by storm with their highly personalised products. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Sales Manager to win new business on a wholesale basis within retail stores.
Your new role
This is an exciting role with a company with huge growth over the last 12 months. Your role will be to strategically map out potential strategic wholesale partners, grow the relationships and secure contracts for the company. You will use your extensive network and experience within the fashion industry. This is a sales focused role and you should be driven to get new clients on board. You will also oversee existing accounts and any accounts that you bring in.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have:
- Strong sales experience within the B2B wholesale fashion area
- Experience working for a high-end fashion brand or company
- A proven track record in meeting and/or exceeding targets
- Excellent knowledge of and key contacts in the fashion industry
- Understanding the 'space' that the brand is in
- Like the aesthetic of the brand
- Strategic, Confident
What you'll get in return
- Initially offered on a freelance basis (self-employed, day rate) - £negotiable based on experience
- Generous bonus
- Excellent progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.