My client is a successful Womenswear Contemporary brand looking for an experienced and passionate Wholesale UK Account Manager. You will be extremely driven and have experience selling within a showroom, reporting into the Head of Wholesale you will work closely with the design and buying teams to produce 4 collections a year.
Wholesale UK Account Manager – The Role
- To manage accounts for a region of the UK.
- To provide day to day management and sales enquires for the accounts, building partnerships with customers including visiting stores.
- Conduct seasonal selling meetings with all accounts, presenting four collections per annum in the showroom and in stores
- Responsible for forward orders and reorders to achieve targeted sales goals per season.
- Reporting on sales performance throughout the season, as well as providing and analysing sales forecasts on the region.
- Ensuring stock levels are sufficient, and requesting stock from Retail or Ecommerce if needed.
- Overseeing forward orders and reorders are dispatched each season, corresponding with the accounts department to action when needed.
- To research the UK markets and identity new accounts in the region including prospecting and visiting potential new stores, responsible to find replacement stockists and to provide solutions for additional turnover
- To aid stockists performance with promotions, gift with purchase and merchandising to maximise sell through.
- To attend international trade shows .
- Assist with bringing any international clients on board.
- Work together with the design and buying teams each showing, to produce the collections, 4 times a year.
- Support Head of Wholesale with any ad hoc duties.
Wholesale UK Account Manager – The Person
- At least five years’ experience working in a similar role
- Proven success of bringing on new accounts, and growing existing accounts
- Experience working with a contemporary / luxury womenswear brand
- Experience of working in a fast moving and reactive environment
- Demonstrate capacity to communicate at all levels of the business and with external customers; both verbally and via email
- Proven ability to manage multiple customers; meet deadlines, prioritise and take initiative
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Show passion for product
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent computer skills including Excel
This is a great opportunity that does not want to be missed. Please send your CV to email@example.com
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which