Do you want to work for one of the UKs fastest-growing multiproduct brands in the North East? Are you a junior buyer wanting to step up? Or you are an established buyer looking for a new and exciting new challenge?
My client is an innovative brand that produces trend led fashion which is exciting, inspirational and original.
You will be responsible for planning and selecting clothing and accessories for the business working alongside an existing creative team. The office culture is fun, friendly and a bubbly, personable individual with an excellent work ethic would fit in well.
Womenswear Buyer. The Role:
- Responsible for the online sales of womenswear, sourcing products to sell online.
- Research into customer buying habits and predicting future trend analysis.
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products.
- Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract.
- Product development, presenting new ranges and assemble new collections.
- Working to maximise profits and researching competitors.
- Liaising with other departments within the organisation to ensure projects are completed.
Womenswear Buyer. The Candidate:
- Ideal candidates will have between 3-5yrs experience in a similar position with a brand or retailer in a fast fashion environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good organisational skills with an accurate eye for detail.
- Ideally you have branded and ecommerce experience and the ability to work within a team.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level within fashion.
- You will be a confident decision maker with the ability to execute ideas quickly and effectively.
- You must also be an effective communicator & team player to step into this challenging role and be confident at building good internal and external relationships.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting reference 11747 HH.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.