Job Description: Womenswear Designer
Our client is a successful manufacturer of young womens fashion, who are currently looking for a talented designer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work on quality fashion for the high street, based in Leicestershire.
This is ideally a full time role but a four day week with a pro-rata salary will be considered.
· Translating your excellent knowledge of current and future trends into your designs.
· Designing trend led jersey and woven womenswear for the UK high street.
· Liaising with buyers to discuss their requirements
You will have:
· Adaptable handwriting
· Previous experience of designing fashion forward dresses for the high street.
· An eye for detail
· Strong CAD design skills (Photoshop and Illustrator)
To be considered for this role please send CAD design examples in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.