Our client is a key supplier of Zara. With Design Houses in India and Madrid, they are looking for two designers to reinforce their design team in their Madrid office.
Womenswear Designer - The Role:
- Working with woven fabrics, you will be responsible for predominantly designing womenswear, as well as some childrenswear.
- Work with design team in Madrid and India to clearly identify and understand the core customer, market position and key competitors.
- Continuous trend research and producing competitor reports.
- Work on design technical packs under the direction of the Head of Design (based in India), to produce commercial innovative designs.
Womenswear Designer - The Candidate:
- Degree in fashion design, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in a multinational company.
- Ability to communicate and work in multicultural teams.
- Languages: Spanish (basic) and English.
- Handling of the specific software for the position.
- Availability to travel.
- Immediate incorporation
Womenswear Designer - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role, you will be asked to consent to the u&i search GDPR Policy.