Our client is a key supplier to Zara. With Design Houses in India and Madrid, they are looking for two designers to reinforce their design team initially in Madrid, but ultimately in La Coruna.
Womenswear Designer - The Role:
- Working with both knitted and woven fabrics, you will be developing collections across womens and childrenswear as well as some mens.
- Work with design teams in Madrid and India to clearly identify and understand the core customer, market position and key competitors.
- Be aware of current trends, creating mood boards, developing new fabrics, prints, etc
- Work on design technical packs under the direction of the Head of Design (based in India), to produce commercial innovative designs.
- Independently travelling to client meetings on a regular basis.
Womenswear Designer - The Candidate:
- Degree in fashion design, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in a fast paced multinational company.
- Ability to communicate and work in multicultural teams.
- Languages: Spanish (basic) and English.
- Ability to produce simulation CADs as well as free hand drawings.
- Able to travel frequently both within Spain and to India (3-4 times/year), and to Paris(twice/year) for PV.
Womenswear Designer - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role, you will be asked to consent to the u&i search GDPR Policy.