Junior Footwear Designer
Working with some of the best names on the UK high street this established and successful footwear supplier who also have their own in house brand are looking for a talented Junior Footwear Designer to join their fun and friendly team.
Junior Footwear Designer - The role
- Conducting trend research and completing mood boards for new season collections.
- Regular customer/competitor/inspiration reports to present to account managers, keeping up to date with what is on the market.
- Attend design development meetings with your team/buyers to generate commercial/viable designs tailored to your customers’ needs.
- Create commercial designs to present to your customers by agreed deadlines.
- Work closely with buyers and factories to develop strong relationships to enable you to develop the best products.
Junior Footwear Designer - The Person
- Looking for a recent graduate who has specialized in Footwear Design.
- Must be hardworking, good at multi- tasking, with a hunger to work in a fast paced environment.
- Organised, self-motivated and a team player.
- Strong communication skills with a passion for footwear and a penchant for slippers!
- Confident on Photoshop/Illustrator.
- It is essential you hold a full driving license, as they are not based near local transport links and occasionally you may be required to drive to customer meetings and for inspirational shops.
Working with some great names on the high street, they are a small, close and friendly team. If you want the opportunity to move your career forward and continue to develop, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Junior Footwear Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly