Established in 1971 I.S Enterprises International Ltd (ISE) is one of Europe's longest established manufacturers, stock holders and suppliers of promotional and workwear clothing and uniforms. Specializing in high quality, in-house design and distribution logistics, ISE has an enviable reputation as a one stop shop for the supply of both plain and decorated textiles.
We are seeking a well-organized Quality Control/Technical Support Administrator to support our current QC team based in Colchester, Essex.
- A knowledge of compliance with legal requirements and directives for PPE clothing an advantage.
- Able to assist with the development and maintenance of multiple documents and systems within the organization, to include GRS/TC Certifications, Oeko-Tex and Packaging Wastage.
- Able to create and produce labelling and associated User Booklets in various languages when required.
- Must have Adobe Illustrator, Excel and Word skills
- When required, to assess, document and make recommendations for the quality and correction of manufactured products (full training would be given).
- To have day-to-day communication with the Far East.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT Proficient
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and a positive ‘can do – will do’ attitude.
The hours for this role are 9.00AM to 5:30PM, Monday to Thursday, 9.00AM – 4.30PM Friday.