This job is no longer available
Luxury Merchandiser - Accessories
Our client is a luxury brand with a global presence; they are looking for a Merchandiser with Global experience to join their expanding team across mens and womens accessories.
The Role - Luxury Merchandiser - Accessories
- An interesting and challenging role in a dynamic and creative environment
- This is a very product focused merchandising role, working tightly with design and product development on range planning so experience in this area is advantageous
- Forecasting profits and sales
- Communicate evolving product strategy to stores
- Keeping relevant teams informed of key product initiatives
- Review and monitor sell in and sell thru on a country level
- Training wholesale on product
- This role will include market visits to research market needs and key trends
- There is opportunity for progression in this role as the teams are expanding
- Travel is necessary with this role
The Candidate - Luxury Merchandiser – Accessories
- This role would suit someone looking for their next step in merchandising who is already in a product focused role
- 3-5 years merchandising experience in similar environment
- To start ASAP
To Apply – Luxury Merchandiser – Accessories
- Please send your up to date CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.