This job is no longer available
This leading international Footwear brand is currently looking to appoint a Head of Buying and Merchandising to oversee its rapidly expanding International team.
The ideal candidate will come from a Footwear background with a recognised retailer and will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and strategic vision to all aspects of the Category, with revenue and profitability as the top priority
- Strategic planning and visioning, leadership and team management, influence, communication
- Developing monthly forecasts of sales and inventory for all basic and fashion styles and developing strategies to meet financial goals for multiple categories
- Partnering and influencing strategic planning and budgeting processes with the General Manager through Category strategy
- Leading, motivating, energising and directing the Category team
- Driving a balanced, effective product assortment that meets or exceeds revenue targets and growth
- Communicating Category strategies, vision and business results to senior leadership, category leadership, business unit leadership and field teams
- Setting financial standards and goals for the category team and ensuring consistent execution, process and accountability
- Driving Merchandising plans and strategies that support seasonal key stories, initiatives and promotions
If successful, you will be rewarded with a strong tax free salary & package and a truly life changing experience!