This job is no longer available
Ash Online Website Manager
This is an exciting time to join the expanding Ash Online team, we are looking for the right person to manage every aspect of our daily website operation: This is a hands on role that would suit someone who is dynamic, has a keen interest in fashion and a passion for our brand. The website manager will make an impact on the business with their enthusiasm, motivation and a positive can-do attitude. The website manager must be highly organised with proven time management skills to effectively run the daily operation of the site and the duties of the online assistant.
· Manage the online assistant and every aspect of daily website operation.
· Effectively manage stock to maximise sales & profit, increase conversion rates & reduce bounce rates.
· Physically manage stock by checking and unpacking new deliveries and taking regular stock checks.
· Creatively write copy and editorial for all web content and marketing communications including newsletters, social media and the site blog.
· Continually optimise the site content through sales analysis and reporting in Google Analytics and the back end of the site.
· A good understanding of SEO best practice techniques.
· Maximise profit and conversion rates by managing and uploading content in conjunction with marketing, PR activity, SEO, the delivery schedule and product performance.
· Photographing and re-touching all product pictures to meet content plan deadlines.
· Consistently deliver a high standard of customer service answering email queries and telephone calls, problem solving when necessary.
· Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
· Daily monitoring and updating the Ash social media presence via Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and YouTube.
· Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage, if not training can be given.
· Good customer service skills
· Organized ,accurate, detail oriented and good IT skills
· Ability to solve problems independently
· Flexible and ability to adapt new things quickly
· Relevant working experience required
To apply for this role or to discuss further please send us your CV and cover letter via the APPLY NOW button below. We look forward to hearing from you.