This expanding and progressive fashion retailer currently seeks an experienced Merchandiser to join its Head Office team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Merchandising, you will have a substantial impact on the growth and success of the Merchandise department.
As Merchandiser, you will be accountable for:
- Building strong and effective relations with the Buying and Merchandise teams
- Controlling stock levels based on WSSI
- Recommending promotions and re-buys
- Reviewing sales forecasts based on performance
- Handling large volumes of SKUs
As an individual you will:
- Thrive in a fast paced, highly autonomous environment which promotes team work
- Be highly confident when handling, interpreting and presenting data to senior management up to board level
- Currently be a Senior Assistant Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser with direct ownership for your own department
- Have the drive and passion to work in the fashion sector, with a solid track record in Retail Merchandising (E-commerce experience is advantageous)
If you have the ambition to succeed as a Merchandiser with this stylish retailer, please apply today with an up-to-date CV.