This job is no longer available
This expanding and progressive fashion retailer currently seeks an experienced Merchandiser to join its Head Office team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Merchandising, you will have a substantial impact on the growth and success of the Merchandise department.
As Merchandiser, you will be accountable for:
- Building strong and effective relations with the Buying and Merchandise teams
- Controlling stock levels based on WSSI
- Recommending promotions and re-buys
- Reviewing sales forecasts based on performance
- Handling large volumes of SKUs
As an individual you will:
- Thrive in a fast paced, highly autonomous environment which promotes team work
- Be highly confident when handling, interpreting and presenting data to senior management up to board level
- Currently be a Senior Assistant Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser with direct ownership for your own department
- Have the drive and passion to work in the fashion sector, with a solid track record in Retail Merchandising (E-commerce experience is advantageous)
If you have the ambition to succeed as a Merchandiser with this stylish retailer, please apply today with an up-to-date CV.