Buyer - Knits
Specialty Fashion Group (ASX – SFH), is Australia's largest specialty women's apparel retailer with over 800 stores and 5,000 team members across Australia and New Zealand. We have great brands, including Katies, Millers, Crossroads, Autograph, City Chic and La Senza, and a fantastic culture underpinned by our SHIRT values which impact on everything we do.
Reporting into the Buying Manager the role will focus on:
• Supporting the buying and product strategy for one of our brands through commercial, “on brand” buying decisions for the category
• Managing relationships with suppliers
• Driving profitability through buying the optimal seasonal range and assortment plans
• Liaising with marketing and Visual Merchandising on the marketing calendar, promotions and VM standards in store
• Working closely with the Store Operations team to get feedback on product performance
• Detailed analysis of the category and ranges responsible for buying
• Mentoring more junior members of the buying team
This is a great opportunity for an experienced apparel Buyer to join one of Australia's largest fashion retail brands. We are looking for someone with significant industry experience with a proven track record in driving up sales and margins who has an in-depth understanding of consumer insights.
To excel you will need:
• Significant buying experience in a large fashion retailer – high volume, value driven experience will be highly regarded
• An innate sense of style and trend
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle competing tasks under pressure
• Strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify trends and translate them into sales
This is a great opportunity to join a great retail brand whilst also being a part of a bigger ASX listed business - Specialty Fashion Group. If you are a passionate Buyer and would like to find out more APPLY TODAY!
Remember INTERVIEWS are being conducted in London next week - April 30th, May 1st & 2nd. If you miss these dates please still apply - we have always people visiting London.
Bring your UK / Irish/ European experience to Australia. We need talented people like you. Many Uk and European people working within our company so you will feel right at home. Wonderful , fun environment.