Training Consultant – Luxury Fashion Brand
As the Training Consultant you will play an important role in shaping the Customer Service team to provide best in class service. Training and customer service will be your passion and using your experience in Training within a contact centre or Training within a Luxury Retail background will be key to ensure that you can training the consultants and team managers to positively influence the productivity and team culture. This is an exciting time to join a Global business and take part in a comprehensive training programme.
- Responsible for the delivery of training programmes which include Inductions, Monthly Training Modules, Application and Follow-up Sessions.
- Work closely with Team Managers to provide feedback on performance and address training needs for individuals.
- Provide the business with guidance on Product, Policy and Process.
- Take the role as the brand advocate to ensure that exceptional service is delivered.
- Contribute towards the efficient running of the customer service department.
- Provide feedback on team and individual performance and identify development and training opportunities.
- Support the Corporate Customer Service Training Manager at the regional level to implement key Customer Service training strategies.
- Develop, edit and update training material in line with the Globally strategy to suit the local market.
- Oversee parts to the Induction Training programme for new starters.
Facilitate and mentor employees as part of their on-going development.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
The ideal candidate will possess a genuine passion for delivering world-class customer service and will have the following:
- Experience in delivering effective training
- Knowledge of key Learning and Development and behavioural training theory
- Experience in a Customer Service capacity and also Training providing excellent customer experience to Retail and On-line customers within the Luxury Brands, Service, Hospitality or Banking market. Experience in Luxury Retail will also be applicable.
- Service-orientated approach; focused on achieving positive customer outcomes.
- You will have a passion for Luxury brands and will be used to dealing with luxury clientele.
Good verbal and written English language communication skills are also important.