Talent Attraction Manager (Maternity Cover)
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We have an opportunity within our Recruitment Team to cover a 9-12 month maternity cover for Talent Attraction Manager starting from January 2017.
WHAT IS A TALENT ATTRACTION MANAGER?
In a nutshell, you would be responsible for designing and implementing all the tools and processes required to support a World Class Recruitment Team.
Some of the responsibilities includes...
- Always looking for the next big thing and working with the National Talent Acquisition Manager providing solutions to evolve the National Recruitment Strategy.
- Regularly reviewing all recruitment branding and attraction tools making sure that we are leading edge across all channels of advertising.
- Managing and evolving our internal & external recruitment websites, making sure they are regularly updated and always exciting.
- Working with the retail and head office stakeholders to create visual content to share with our future talent in order to showcase what it’s really like to work at TSTM.
- Liaising with the retail and head office recruitment teams to discuss any major recruitment challenges and help them come up with a solution.
- Must have a strong Recruitment or L&D background ideally in a retail environment.
- Must be experienced in Computer Design (ideally using Creative Suite) with confident Presentation skills. Therefore, must be computer literate and strong on Powerpoint.
- Must be a strong project manager with the ability to manage their own workload.
- Experience of updating a recruitment website, ideally using the Umbraco CMS platform would be advantageous.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.