6 days left
Our client, a successful and reputable womenswear supplier to the high street stores that has an excellent reputation in the market place are recruiting for a talented and creative Jerseywear Designer to join their busy design department.
The supplier is renowned for producing young and fashionable designs and works closely developing market trends.
- Trend presentations to senior level, commercially identifying fabric/styles appropriate to the business
- Confidently Initiate the Design and Development from concept to production
- Undertake regular Comparative shop reports and fashion trends
- International travel including Trade Exhibitions
- Working closely with suppliers, buyers and technologists to create commercial products.
- Ability to work effectively with customer design briefs.
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and to adhere to the critical path
- Able to work under pressure
- Can –do attitude with a good understanding of Jersey and garment construction
- To work as part of a team
- Understand Jersey wear
Please note all applicants must have at least 3-4 years’ experience.
Please send full CV and portfolio to Carole Robb email@example.com
Apply for Jerseywear Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly