Merchandiser (International) - Topman
4 days left
- Job Type
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Our Global Vision is to be the leading brand for all fashion conscious men. To be pace-setting, distinctive & confident we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion, with authority.
A role at TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a fantastic opportunity for the right person!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Merchandiser to join the International team.
• Operates as a strategic business manager, overseeing the team and their processes, demonstrating best practice.
• Analyses trading patterns with sufficient level of detail to ensure appropriate action is taken.
• Manages the relationship with our teams and partners in the market
• Works closely with the buyer to deliver the Topshop brand to new and emerging International markets
• Interprets and translates market feedback in to clear deliverable action plans to drive sales
• Defines and communicates a clear vision of the future, which translates into understandable goals and targets.
• Build and develop a strong team who are able to react and trade at pace.
• Reviewing market and store performance weekly and working with the retail teams to realise the stores potential
• Acts in pivotal role for teams and internal functions to co-ordinate projects and provide two-way communication.
• Proven merchandising skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to overcome business issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions.
• Confidence to work with and influence the Brand merchandising teams and Franchise Partners.
• Highly developed communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong management skills / Experience of managing a team.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.
Apply for Merchandiser (International) - Topman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly