Visual Merchandiser - Kids/ Sport
Visual Merchandiser - Kids/ Sport
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Our Category Management Team is passionate about fashion and lifestyle. We want customers to find the perfect fashion and lifestyle products for them, from shoes and clothing and accessories. Category Management’s task is to put together an on-trend and profitable selection of products. We love discovering new brands and products for the Zalando shops, but finding the right trends is only one aspect, as we also need to keep track of our KPIs and processes. Constant exchange with other departments like logistics, content and photo production, the onsite team and marketing ensures that we act in line with the whole organisation. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at Zalando.
There's no stopping us growing and we are looking for you to join our team – to start immediately at our beautiful Berlin-Friedrichshain location.
- You will ensure that a Visual Merchandising schedule for Kids/Sport is developed and executed – products, brands and edits are regularly reviewed and assessed
- You will serve as the interface between the category Management and our content creation functions (Image production, visual campaign execution)
- You will be in close contact with our buying departments and keep an eye on the quality of our final onsite product
- You will successfully balance the insight from analytical merchandising with the creative needs of brands and products to deliver Zalando
- You will bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team
- You will act as a partner with marketing teams to deliver balanced and commercial customer newsletters, editorial and other projects as required
- As Visual Merchandiser you will influence all aspects of visual merchandising, demonstrating full awareness of brands & seasonal trends and their relevance to the Zalando proposition
- You understand and you will contribute to the commercial and creative strategies of Zalando
What You've Got
- You have already been working for 2+ years in an online creative, visual merchandising focused role or as an Offline Visual Merchandiser/Stylist
- You know all latest trends and are informed of the newest brands and you can recognize different styles and are able to both reproduce and create your own ones
- You are interested in Sport and are able to also understand the Kids business or have previous work experience in this area and can put yourself into the customer’s shoes
- You are already well acquainted with using analysis to inform commercial decision making
- You have a good understanding of KPIs that deliver success within a Retail online organization and their impact on a visual merchandising team
- Your written and oral English skills are fluent, proficiency in German advantageous
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- Good organization is one of your biggest strengths – you are able to meet deadlines without compromising the creativity of the products
- You are proactive and always communicate clearly
- You are process-oriented and a logical thinker with good analytical skills
What You Can Expect
- Ours is one of the most spectacularly successful stories in e-commerce. But we mostly prefer to concentrate on writing the next chapter. When you join us, you can not only expect to become part of an extraordinary and ambitious team, but a whole lot more:
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: Every Day is a Casual Friday
- The security of an expanding company with 10.000 employees and a company pension scheme
- Attractive employee discounts in our online shop and a public transport ticket at a discount
- An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
- A feel-good team: We don't just work well together, we also like to get together after work
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your online application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact Stefanie via email.