Merchandise Administration Assistant - Womenswear Outlet
A world class, contemporary British fashion & lifestyle Brand, Jaeger has a rich history and dynamic future built on womenswear, menswear & accessories.
Jaeger has always sought and attracted only the most talented individuals.
We are currently recruiting a Merchandise Administration Assistant to join our expanding Merchandising team.
In the pivotal position as the Merchandise Administration Assistant, your role will include:
- Managing stocks by line, driving allocation in line with range plan, replenishment and consolidations.
- Allocating and managing of store stock levels.
- Be a key point of contact for stores and Brand Merchandising
- Propose store consolidations when needed.
- Weekly in-stock support to key stores.
- Support the Assistant Merchandiser in intake management across menswear.
- Liaison with suppliers and buying team following black seal approval.
- Initiate regular update meetings with B&M Teams.
- Daily management of outstanding bookings and stock releases.
- Raise opportunities and risks to Assistant Merchandiser.
- Produce product analysis for Monday Trading pack and distribute pack.
- Produce analysis of product performance to support trading decisions and range planning.
- Product analysis for the Monthly Trading pack.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a GCSE Maths or equivalent, you will be highly numerate with advance computer skills in Excel.
- A Maths test will be part of the interview process.
- Previous experience in finance, retail analysis or allocation is an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly analytical and ability to problem solve/provide solutions.
- Ability to work in pressurised environment to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
Apply for Merchandise Administration Assistant - Womenswear Outlet
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly