About the company
Epona is and always has been a pioneer in the sustainable fashion market. Founded in 2002, Epona was one of the first companies to get the Fairtrade mark for cotton when it was launched in 2005 and is now proud to be affiliated with Fairwear as well.
Our production is monitored very closely not only in the factories that produce our product but right down to the Fairtrade farms where the cotton is grown.
Epona Clothing, is looking for a sales manager to cover the UK and some accounts in Western Europe. The successful applicant will have significant sales experience, ideally within the apparel sector and a full, clean driving licence.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Maximise the potential revenue from the Epona product range and stocks.
- Generate new sales, increase existing sales from the current customer base and identify new business opportunities.
- Provide appropriate insight information for the product development team
The role will involve:
• Identifying new business opportunities, particularly within the corporate/charity/education sector.
• Servicing existing accounts - this will involve regular travel around the UK and Western Europe.
• Undertaking weekly sales reporting/analysis for the management team and attend monthly sales meetings in London.
• Multi-channel (including social media) promotion of Epona
• Managing one other sales executive.
How to apply
For more information please read the role profile and to apply please complete the application form and diversity monitoring form, both available on our website. Click the 'Apply' button below to fill out the forms.
Closing Date: 31st October 2016
Please note we do not accept CVs or pdf documents
NUS is committed to being an inclusive employer and having a diverse workforce.