Social Media & PR Executive - Luxury Brand - London
This British is brand known for thier high quality eveningwear and bridal with a store based in Chelsea. This is an exciting time to join as the company going through a major growth period.
- Creating and agreeing marketing strategies with the Brand Creative Director and ensuring they are executed on time to improve promotion of the brand and optimise sales.
- Managing the execution of all the communications campaigns and creating a timeline and plan of actions ahead of time.
- Content creation and management of social media platforms in line with the brand aesthetic.
- Executing the brand's public relations strategy. Creating a PR calendar to schedule the seasonal PR activity.
- Executing in house strategies to improve awareness of the brand to the general public and press (seasonal concept shoots of the collections, short videos or any imagery that could be released through our social media or to the general press).
- Identifying key partners including media, celebrities, editorial, bloggers and press - working to generate exposure for the brand.
- Responsible for ensuring all the printed and digital materials executed on time and in line with the brand positioning.
- Minimum of 2 years' Social Media and PR experience is essential
- Experience using social media tools
- Ability to stick to deadlines
- Experience working across digital and offline retail marketing channels
- Innovative and creative and able to achieve outstanding commercial results with available budget.
- Salary: £23,000k
Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLUK and join the discussion on LinkedIn to hear about this role and more!
Apply for Social Media & PR Executive - Luxury Brand - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly