Area Sales Manager - Gucci
Kering Eyewear will be the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ???ensemble' of powerful brands.
We will design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we will empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
Kering Eyewear is a company of Kering Group.
To strengthen our sales team, we are looking for Area Sales Managers to start from November 2016
- To oversee the daily sales management and presentation of Kering brands for the allocated cluster of customers in the designated geographic area. To achieve quantitative and qualitative objectives in line with Kering Eyewear strategy.
- He/She will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales or Head of Region
- He/She will be communicating internally with Sales & Marketing and Finance/ Accounting and Logistics Department, externally with Customers
- Visiting assigned cluster of stores across the assigned territory;
- Defining work plan and itinerary based on sales cycle priorities and activities;
- Guaranteeing an effective visit planning in order to achieve KPI in terms of frequency of visits per store, brand visibility in store, sell out per store
- Maintaining brand integrity by ensuring the product is distributed in doors which are adequate for image /positioning /location and presented in-store according to the brand merchandising standards
- Maximize sell-in and sell-out
- Brand presence in store: actively managing and optimizing brand presence by negotiating and increasing brand visibility => get appropriate space and window display;
- Ensuring adequate level of assortment: depth and width, facing, product display;
- Ensuring stock is at an adequate level in the POS of the assigned territory and support in stock management administration process;
- Checking that VM is in line with Kering distribution strategy, managing and ensuring the correct installation of Point of Sale marketing material; supporting the planning and implementation of window campaigns in key locations
- Allocating adequate POP material to each store;
- In-store general training to retailer's sales staff regarding brands, products and marketing activities;
- Supporting Customer Services where necessary with dealing with client's requests, queries, demands.
- Dealing with client's commercial returns requests, always in line with corporate policy and instructions.
- Gathering sales figures, analyzing best and worst sellers;
- Developing a strong working relationship with clients (opticians/ regional department stores/ store managers and field staff) within the designated territory;
- Opening up new qualitative doors through the official approval process;
- Closing non up-to-standard doors and implementing the procedure's closure/ follow up.
- Actively participating in each trade show activity from organization to follow up after the event;
- Achieving the target set in terms of sell-in
- Using iPAD system to collect data during the visits;
- Getting feedback on new products/ collections;
- Reporting competitor's activities (prices/ visibilities/ events).
- Participating in internal meetings and trainings and providing feedback on products, displays, promotions and opportunities for improvement.
- In carrying out his/her role, he/she works in compliance with the procedures and policies set by the Company and is responsible for informing and training his/her collaborators on the content and application of the aforementioned procedures and policies.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Time management, goal oriented
- Priority handling and setting
- Negotiation & Influencing skills
- Self confidence
- Extremely organized
- Able to work independently
- Technical Skills
Sales & negotiation tools
- Brand knowledge, understanding of fashion
- Knowledge of Luxury industry requirements
- Knowledge of MS Office (PPT, Excel etc.)
- Full clean driving licence
- Min 3 years' experience in Sales roles in Fashion Eyewear / Cosmetics/ Luxury
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory
- Sell-in target
- Sell-out target in selected stores
- Trade marketing activity implementation
- Money collection target
- Number of store visits
- Number of qualitative doors opened in the territory