Creative Pattern Cutter
Our client is a leading global luxury designer label. They are now seeking Italian speaking experienced Creative Pattern Cutters across mens, womens and childrenswear.
Creative Pattern Cutters - The Role:
- Responsible to work closely with designers, R&D and Production to create all paper patterns which can be translated to fabric and sewn
- Pre-collection in Milan with all departments of design, paper pattern, product and technical.
- Generate tech.pack including size spec, construction/finishing description and sketch
- Check 1st samples regarding measurement, fitting and construction, and communicate to the relative teams such as suppliers and Head Office to improve samples for presentation of 1st approval sample.
- Prepare and check all SMS samples regarding fitting, measurement and construction before sending to Italy,
- Final take up in Milan with all departments (design, technical, paper pattern, product and development): Final check the fitting for production, check and modify or change in production.
- Check/review the size set of samples generated in Milan and then approve for production.
Creative Pattern Cutters - The Candidate:
- Professional training in Paper Pattern Making/Creative Pattern Cutting
- 5-10 year Pattern Cutting experience, preferably in high fashion brand.
- Knowledge of software (e.g.Gerber) or system to develop models, sizes, creation registry (modelform)
- Detail-minded, hardworking and willing to take up challenges
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills, strong sense of team spirit and responsibility
- Good verbal and written command of both the English language and Italian
Creative Pattern Cutters - The Package:
- Highly competitive package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Creative Pattern Cutter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly