Senior Merchandiser- Dorothy Perkins
A BIT ABOUT DOROTHY PERKINS
Established over 90 years ago, Dorothy Perkins is now one of the biggest fashion retailers in the country, with nearly 600 UK stores and over 50 international outlets. The Dorothy Perkins customer loves fashion and takes a close interest in the new trends, with quality, fit and price also being key.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Merchandiser to join Dorothy Perkins. We are looking to hear from candidates who are currently operating at Senior Merchandiser level who have a strong commercial background
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Operating as a business manager
- Range planning
- Manage the supply chain to maintain and improve the flexibility from suppliers
- Management and development of the department with a customer focus
- Collaborate with Buying, Design and Technical to achieve marketable ranges, trade the range and manage it's performance throughout the season
- Formulate range strategy, utilizing relevant data to support your proposals
- Manage profit performance through limiting risk, potentialising profit and managing departmental sales performance to achieve bottom line results
- Managing and motivating a team to achieve the best results
- A proven track record in the role of a Senior Merchandiser, to be able to 'hit the ground running'
- Outstanding commercial awareness, with a strong understanding of the high street
- Well-developed commercial and business acumen
- The ability to be a team leader as well as a team player
- Strong people management skills, along with superb communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
THE EXCITING PART
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• A special treat when you join us!
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for Senior Merchandiser- Dorothy Perkins
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly