Customer service/Online Administrator
Customer Service/Online Administrator– The Job Purpose
This opportunity seeks to recruit a proficient Customer Service/Online Administrator for an established and specialist garment supplier based in Nottinghamshire. As part of their growing ecommerce function, your role will be to provide an efficient and professional administration service within their online based operation. To ensure B2B and B2C customer orders, returns and queries either via web, email or telephone are dealt with promptly and professionally.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To assist with the set up and maintenance of new and existing customer own websites and customer order forms, checking products and prices are set up in accordance with the web contract
- Highlighting any exceptions for action
- Weekly reporting of web incoming orders, despatches and turnover
- To monitor web stocks to ensure that the Stock Analyst/Buying department are aware to ensure sufficient minimum stock levels
- Assist with the processing of internal purchase orders to create the embroidered stock required
- Allocation, despatch, and creation of internal purchase orders
- To monitor all incoming e-commerce orders and available stock is allocated
- To raise purchase orders re: embroidery orders to order stock, and ready the web despatch department in order to meet delivery promise, and to maintain the flow of work particularly during the busy periods
- Interaction with B2C customers dealing with queries, orders and returns
- To log all communications on a centralized system
- To alert management/colleagues as to any issues that requires further investigation
- To process returns that cannot be dealt with by the web despatch department providing replacement garments/refunds as necessary, or sourcing non-standard garments where appropriate
Customer Service/Online Administrator- Person Specification
- Previous administrative experience within a product led environment ideally
- Experience in monitoring sales and producing reports
- Highly organised and attentive to the detail
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical skills
- IT proficiency (Microsoft Office), in-house database systems experience. Adobe knowledge would be advantageous.
- Problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated, and able to work under own initiative to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Business and Selling Skills: To be able to understand the business needs and products to be able to deliver the output that is required
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Customer service/Online Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly