Multi-Channel Product Co-ordinator /Allocator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join well established yet still rapidly growing womenswear supplier, to work within the exciting concessions side of the business as a Multi-Channel Product Co-ordinator/Allocator.
This fast fashion company is all about getting the latest trends to the highstreet as soon as possible and they currently do this thorough their own brands’ website as well as their 400+ retail concessions in the UK and Ireland with major retailers including New Look, Debenhams, Tesco, House of Fraser, Dorothy Perkins and Outfit, in addition to having a strong online presence on these retailers’ websites. A keen interest in fashion and the latest trends is essential in this role, as are excellent organisational and analytical skills.
Multi-Channel Product Co-ordinator /Allocator– The Role
- You will spend the majority of your time working within the online concession business, personally selecting stock packages that you believe will best suit each particular ‘host websites’ by analysing sales reports and understanding each customer.
- You will be responsible for writing exciting product descriptions for every single garment … “pair this sequinned mini dress with opaque tights and black stilettos and you are ready to hit the town” you get the gist! This is when your keen interest in fashion is most important!
- You will also allocate the stock (new and replenishment) to each site; completing intake sheets, generating packing lists for deliveries etc.
- The rest of your time will be spent assisting with the allocation of stock to the concession stores themselves, again analysing and controlling replenishment of stock.
- You will have daily liaison with the Distribution Centre for update on stock and deliveries and you will be the first point of contact through telephone and email enquiries from store and field staff.
- You will advise stores on deliveries and price related and promotional queries.
- You will use in house software system to analyse store sales and monitor stock levels – online and in store.
Multi-Channel Product Co-ordinator/Allocator – The Person
- Possess a genuine, keen interest in young, fast fashion and following the latest trends.
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ideal candidate will come from a similar background as a Product Co-ordinator, Junior Merchandiser or Allocator, in a fashion environment, with minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of a retail business or concession business would be ideal.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a detailed and accurate manner.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.